MISSION STATEMENT

Fitness to a T, LLC is dedicated to helping individuals within the United States; who want to become, or already are, dedicated to achieving their health, fitness, and lifestyle goals by providing resources and services based on the needs of each individual client.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Another Testimonial

I received this "thank you" yesterday from a young gentleman I have been coaching for some time now...

You are like the biggest supporter outside my family! I remember last year when you reached out offering to be my coach after I had posted that I was following Michi's diet guide as well as all the stops and starts I had especially when my shoulder was acting up like crazy. You never gave up on me and for that you are awesome!! - MB
You are welcome MB. Thank you for your continued success and dedication to your program.

~T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
All comments must be reviewed and approved before posting.