MISSION STATEMENT

Fitness to a T, LLC is dedicated to helping individuals within the United States; who want to become, or already are, dedicated to achieving their health, fitness, and lifestyle goals by providing resources and services based on the needs of each individual client.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Charitable Donation

This year I decided to host a Holiday Fund Raiser.

When I was working in an office environment I would go to the HR dept. and put the bug in their ear to host a food drive for the local food pantry. Now that I am out of work and venturing into my own business endeavor, I decided what a way to start off, but to hold a fund raiser for one of the biggest charities in the world:
The Salvation Army

I have heard tons of stories from friends, relatives, acquaintances alike regarding how awesome this organization is and how it has helped countless people in their time of need.

My starting goal is $2000.00, but I would love to exceed that! Would you kindly help by donating? and if you cannot monetarily donate personally please pay it forward and share this link/post with as many people as possible.

Your help is very much appreciated!




Personal fundraising widget for 2010 Red Kettle campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
All comments must be reviewed and approved before posting.