I received an e-mail from a friend of mine from high school (class of 1992! yikes) following-up with me in regards to a fitness program.
In her e-mail she made this comment:
As I watch the commercials I keep thinking you need to do a YouTube video and see if it gets on the air! You are such an inspiration to everyone
Friends, you really have NO idea what that means to me. I know I’ve blogged about it before with comments my clients have made regarding my coaching, but this is from someone who I have barely spoken to (if at all) since we graduated from high school! Thanks to the power of Facebook we were able to reconnect after all of these years!
Being a coach isn’t about making the sale, or waiting for that next pay check, those are perks. The biggest reward in coaching is seeing people transform themselves physically and mentally from desperation to pure joy and elation when they reach their goals!
This is my business.
I enjoy this business so much. It has opened me up to greater and better opportunities that being stuck in a concrete box all day would ever have in 40 years.
I’m networked into the greatest network that exists, we inspire, motivate, push, share in each others’ joys and heartaches, but most of all we help each other to succeed with everything in our lives.
So keep your eyes open; one day I might just do that video!
Thanks for the kind words EKS, they mean a lot.
Yours in Fitness,
T
Yours in Fitness,
T
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment!
All comments must be reviewed and approved before posting.